Friday, April 14, 2006

Surrender Box

I am not sure whether I should be writing this post here or at The Land of the Standing Stones!!
It has taken me some considerable time to work out what to put in my surrender box.
The box I have chosen is a clear plastic box that can at any time tell me what is in there. It is interesting to me that I have chosen a box that shows all and not one that hides it's contents.
(h-mmm.)
I was driving myself mad trying to work out what to put in this blessed box. Why is it so hard? Thinking, thinking, thinking and analyzing with no clear result. After a week with this lack of success, I finally decided to surrender to my inner knowing and asked the question:
"What do I need to surrender?"
It took 24 hours, and I woke up knowing what I had to surrender. I knew it was right. I have felt so reassured to think that I knew all the time, even though I was hiding it from myself. And I am amazed at what I have learnt since. I feel that this is a big breakthrough which has been coming to birth for some time. Whoopee!
www.dailywriting.net/BryantStudio.html

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Whoopee indeed Leonie. This is very good news.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I have quite a bit I need to surrender as well, I think it is time to finish my box so I can start using it. Thanks for the inspiration, I like the bold idea of the clear box.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home