Sunday, March 19, 2006

Quick introduction

Hello to everyone, my name is Shannon and I am new here to Riversleigh, as well as to blogging, so bear with me while I get my blogging legs.

I am list mom of a yahoo group called Belle Papier, I am a knitter, paper/collage artist but I dabble a little in everything. I live in Alaska and am learning to be an athlete as well, my time is divided between pre-nursing school, parenting, arting, training for my first full marathon and keeping up with my virtual life.

I am just going to take a quiet seat in the corner by the fire here while I get my bearings and drink my hot cup of tea. I look forward to our journeys together.

Shannon

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Given what you are doing I think it is a very good idea to sit and have a quiet cup of tea. I am sure we can rustle up something for you to eat as well. Welcome Shannon. I have a feeling you will really enjoy it here.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Hi Shannon, enjoy all there is to offer here. It is a haven of the best kind;-)
(The Hermit from the Hermitage;-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home