Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Having a slow time, in the rain,

A few changes on my website on the Neighbourhood page: www.aletta.org/neighbourhood.shtml
and some new children's tales : Winged Tales - "Big Slow Fred", "Halloweenies", "Nightflight"

The plan is for at least two more tales this week. Have to the keep the reaper distracted.
Image Hosted aletta.org

The sculpting clay is still just sitting there whispering that I haven't got what it takes to sculpt, well, I suppose that makes it taunting and not whispering. I saw the sun for at least fifteen minutes today, just maybe it will clear somee time soon, and with the clouds take all my sluggishness too.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I see you have not lost your touch Aletta. This drawing is just gorgeous. We are at the other end of the scale down here, heading into a heatwave. By Sunday we will all be lying very low and trying to keep cool. I am very grateful not to have to work in hot, unaconditioned classrooms any more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home