Sunday, January 15, 2006

A'harping we will go!

Wow, what a warm welcome! I've been by myself for a while, so I hope you know that I'm not being snobbish! Papa told me not to bring so much but all my musical instruments tend to take up so much room! Is there anyone who would like to carry someof them to the conservatory? Let's see....first my Gwendydd harp, which is really tall (or short, for after all, she is as tall as I and Papa calls me "shrimpy") and she is a gothic lady. Yes, if anyone wants to cuddle by the fire later, maybe she'll be in tune by then. She'll sing you to sleep and heal those of you with her harmonies. Oh, where is the conservatory? What does it look like? Is there a hearth there???

Wait! The breeze is blowing gently through some faerie bells! Let's run out and find them!!
em

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will help carry ALL the harps, Em, for I have heard them sing and know of their magic. The Conservatory is yawningly empty and would benefit for all the harps it can get. I wish I could play with you, but I have never learned how. If you will bring the Gwendydd harp to the Great Hall, I will dance . . . Perhaps your Gothic lady would like my Gothic Cellist . . .

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I cannot wait to hear the sweet sounds of a harp playing in the Great Hall. Welcome again Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home