Friday, December 30, 2005

My Quarters


As there are only 25 rooms in this rambling estate and more than 25 guests, I found my perfect home just outside the Manor. Wandering through the woods, drawn there by the glorious elms Imogen pointed out to me, I found the home of my dreams. Here I can live right among nature. My windows look out upon the birds, squirrels, and other great and wonderful creatures I'm sure live in this forest.

The tree house image I found at http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/displayimage.php?pid=1151
The sunset photo is one I took.

6 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Right AshleyShea! Hope you are ready for visitors. I am beside myself with envy that you found this hidden beauty.

There is no panic about rooms. We just opened up the old section and so there is now more than enough room in the house. No doubling up or topping and tailing it here at Riversleigh. My Dad had vivid memories of five children at one end of the bed and five at the other end.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Just lovely!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

Ooh, Ashley, I think you have the best room in the manor. It's lovely.

Vi

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Ashleyshea said...

Anyone is welcome to come visit my tree house. There are several rooms, a tire swing, a lookout point with a telescope...and so much more I haven't even begun to explore yet.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Karen said...

OOoooh, that's delicious!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger jane said...

I just arrived this morning and have been seriously meeting everyone and admiring their contributions and then I found your entry. Immediately I smiled. LOVE IT. Even though the enchanteur has made room in the manor for you I hope you keep as a personal retreatnas I would love to come visit you up there. Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home