Thursday, December 29, 2005

My little corner of the world

Ah, the warm sun feels good on my face after all that gray, cold weather back in Kansas. This looks like just the spot to sit and sort myself out with a hot cup of tea. I will rest a bit before unpacking my art supplies--I've a feeling I will be using them a bit more this journey, and a little less work on the old keyboard...any of you are welcome to stop by for a cuppa and the view, just knock--but if I don't answer, you'll know I'm hard at work or taking a nap on the lovely overstuffed lounger next to the water garden!

6 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Rhonda Halushka said...

What a lovely room! I think I shall stop in soon for a up of tea and to take a peek out to that glorious view!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Gorgeous Karen!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Oh Karen! This is just magnificent. Don't be surprised if a number of folks take up your offer.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Believer said...

It may have been a mistake to post this picture, Karen! How will you work with all the folks who want to drop in? Utterly beautiful!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

It's perfect. I'll be dropping in, too, so I'm afraid you're going to have a lot of interruptions.

Vi

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Ashleyshea said...

Karen, your little corner looks very welcoming. I'll be happy to stop by! I hope to be using more of my art supplies this time around, so maybe we'll have to share some art time together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home