Saturday, April 01, 2006

Making Descansos


Besides moving into my room at the Manor, I have been writing each night. I chose
~Making Descansos~
from Soul Food Cafe as a way to make writing a practice each day.
http://anneis.blogspot.com/
This seems to be taking on a path of it's own. Some nights the art and/or images comes first, and other nights the writing is first.

I have been in the attic several times while putting my room together and now have a lovely room filled with wonderful finds. I am somewhat tired from travel and spring cleaning and prefer to read a book at the present and drift off to sleep to the mysterious sound of a violin playing softly within the walls of the Manor.

Patricia

(the picture consists of three images I manipulated in PSP)

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

the art is gorgeous - you are making good use of your time at riversleigh.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Viridiana said...

this is absolutly stunning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home