Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Beginnings.

So I arrive,
Heart in mouth
At the mansion in my mind.

What will I find?

"What do you seek?"

I seek a truth,
a voice with which to speak,
I seek peace.

"How will you find it?"

I will search deep within myself,
Open my heart,
Trust my memories.

"Will it be painless?"

No, the memories will bring tears,
I must shed a layer of skin
but the reward will outweigh all this.

"Go forward into the mansion then"

I step over the threshold,
into the future.................

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

step bravely over the threshold Sara. You may shed tears but you will be very safe here in Riversleigh. Be assured of that truth.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Lovely Sara. You will love it here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home