Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Introduction

Hello, my name is Nancy Gandhi. I'm American, but I've lived in south India (in Chennai, which used to be called Madras) for 20 years or so, with my husband, who is Indian.

I have two blogs, one about south India as viewed through an outsider's eyes, under the fire star; and one for my art stuff, fire star arts.

I've been writing, primarily for myself, forever. I'm quite new at sketching / painting in watercolours / book-binding / photography.

I'll take a little while to stroll around and see the sights, and then I hope to be able to get to know everybody, and to participate in the goings on. It's nice to be here!

5 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Ramesh Gandhi said...

Thank you! That's interesting. How sad, not to more about them than that...

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, welcome to Riversleigh and I hope you enjoy it here.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, Nancy

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Hi Nancy, enjoy the fun.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Rhonda Halushka said...

I peeked at your art pages... lovely books! Welcome to our wonderful world here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home