Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Elven Cricket

The elves have been watching a strange new game
and decided to try it. Jeremy has lost
the Royal Rules of Imperial Cricket, the book of
Elven Ancestoral Cricket, and the players have made
new instructions. You Australians might help them
out as the Secretary and the Superintendent, being
of ancient Canadian ancestry, is ill-informed regarding
the game. Will someone please assist as the current
set up seems strange, even to a tyro? Yours, the sec and supe.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Oh I wish I could but the game of cricket is incomprehensible to me. I loved seeing the eleves all line up to bat at once though!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Dear Gail: I am afraid elves are not too good at either rules or negotiation. I wonder what the game will be when they finally get it together. I am waiting for advice. The sec and supe

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Sorry Fran. I am not good at ball games and cricket has never had any allure. Too slow for me darling.

Seems I am a miserable excuse for an Australian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home