Sunday, January 08, 2006

Settling In


If you have been wondering at the strange noises from down by the kitchen, I have been converting the old pantry/canning room into a cozy little nest. Em is going to be joining me there, motivated by learning of the closeness of the Conservatory where she can play her harp and sing. Turns out there is also a connecting door to an old shed where I can work on staffs and fix bicycles and things, with a door to the outside for Branwen. (her Service Dog)

Auntie Em may need some help occasionally getting to and fro from some other locations when I am at the Abbey or 'up a tree'. She sees well enough to get around the Manor all right, but please identify yourself if you drop by for a chat or to 'jam' with guitar or on that old player piano.


papa

6 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

This is very exciting to have you both in residence. A big warm welcome Em. I am sure you will fit in with ease and find that you have quite a few visitors, especially to hear you play the harp.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

A warm welcome to you both and Branwen!
And actually, I think Bikenstein needs a bit of attention...

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Hey! Great news...we shall hear music wherever they go! Welcome!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Someone needs to keep an eye on your man and keep him on the straight and narrow. Best that it is you darling. Who knows what mischief he could get up to unattended. :-) Seriously Em! We warmly welcome you. Enjoy!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to this realm, wise and beautiful lady . . . I listen to your lovely voice and exquisite harp often - always with a great deal of joy. I believe you will find these enchanted pathways particularly suited to your feet.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger jane said...

Oh Em, I am in rapture. I love harp music. I heard that it is an excellent therapy for us with MS. The sound resonates something within the neurons or something like that. Anyway I welcome you and drop into Suite 2006 any time you want some girl talk. I am staying put now. Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home