Sunday, January 08, 2006

Planting Seeds

While we were still on holidays I found the Enid Blyton Classics on sale at Kmart. I had to have them. I rang aound nearly all the stores in Perth before I found them, in Kardinya. I went for the drive to collect them – I got the complete set of picture books for less than $40. While I was there I checked out the seed selection. I purchased a Summer Time Mix.

When I got home I took my purchases inside, dropping them on the table before heading out to the shed for potting mix and a pot. Not content to plant a single seed, I scattered the whole packet in a small planter and three small terracotta pots. Now to just wait and see. I photographed the pots to document the progress of the seeds, before returning inside to reacquaint myself with The Faraway Tree.

3/01/06



I am documenting the progress of the seeds and my journey in The Enchanted Wood at my blog Raven's Perch http://ravenstreeperch.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Brilliant Megan. Nourish and fertilize your creativity and you will get more rich blooms well before summer is done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home