Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dutch House Rules - at last

Image Hosted aletta.org

After three years of on-again, off-again work on this project, it is done. I've taken what was given me as a child and framed in my room, and turned it, an ocean away and forty years later into a guide book for being a good human being,. timely as it comes just a week before the second grandchild, to whom I happily dedicate this little book.

I am quite happy with it. The full animated flash version is on my webpage: www.aletta.org/dhr.shtml it should be functional later tonight. Here is your nibble, your preview. In a few weeks I plan to have associated gift items in my cafe press Dutchgifties store. I've always wanted to see them printed on little blue tiles, and now it can be done, they can be yours and mine, happy blue things all round!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Fran said...

A charming way to teach.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

I have always loved your Dutch Rules house rules Aletta. I think they are very apt here at Riversleigh. Bravo darling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home