Thursday, March 09, 2006

Our Lemurian memories

This started out as a comment in Frans post but found I had an overflow of thoughts. so will share them here .

Yes, our world of memory! It so lives on even after we our occupied in other ways. I find that the places in my memory, so amazingly lead by Heather, expand my life and make the unpleasant escapable. Even when the muse hides her inspiration from us we learn that it is only temperary as long as we have established our homes in this other world. How many homes I now have. I still relive my first year in Lemuria often and the great friendships developed there so long ago. This does not exclude all the new members that have also joined our journeys. . The heart is large and never seems to be too filled.

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Wonderful and true.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

What a wonderful affirmation Jane. Thank you for that. I really needed a boost today and you have given it to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home