Saturday, January 21, 2006


On the balcony, laughingly swaying in the breeze, on a branch that looked like it could not hold a bird, was a naked nymph. Grabbing my tea I rushed out on the patio not thinking I could scare her away, but she only kept laughing, and swinging. I sat down on a lawn chair and stared with amazement, as I slowly absorbed the other strange phenomena before me. The tree was covered with huge blooming flowers, each different. From one loose seed in the bottom of the bin I have this magic tree.

The nymph called to me..�Jane� Look closer�, I am your imagination spirit. I have given you this tree. It is a tree of wisdom and will always sit here, in this corner. When you feel low or void of any creative feelings just come out and one of the flowers will light up with a piece of wisdom from the sages of yore.

Today I just want to remind you of this: ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES. Think about that.

What an exciting gift that just keeps giving.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

I love this magical piece, Jane, and the wisdom of the words:
"ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES." That is something to think about.

Vi

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

works for me too Jane. I love the energy and liberation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home