Monday, April 17, 2006

My Room at the Riversleigh Manor House

It is so peaceful here. This is a place where I can find rejuvenation and inspiration. My muse is stimulated here. I can really relax and not feel any pressure to perform beyond my limits. This is a place of non-judgement.

The walls change colour depending on my mood. Maybe blue to soothe me or yellow to give me some joy. I love this room and how it is mine alone. The furnishings change with my needs too - soft seating and cushions when I need to put my feet up and relax or a comfortable but serious, straight backed chair complete with matching desk for when I need to satisfy my muse with some creations. I love how it changes to accommodate me and I love to show it the same love it provides for me. When I'm ready, I step out of the room and explore by invitation the rooms of the other residents here. I share their joys and frustrations and anything else they bring to our dinner table. We eat together and support each other and I hope always to have a room such as the one I reside in at Riversleigh Manor. My room is so special that I don't think I'll ever be without it, wherever I may go.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

There really is something magical about these rooms Stacey. It is idyllic really - a kind of return to Eden.

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I agree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home