Monday, February 13, 2006

A bouquet for my Muse



My creativity - for years, a garden
overflown with weeds and wild grasses
Time to nurture it and persevere in re-creating
its luscious beauty

My muse - the Garden Spirit
A humble bouquet of flowers
A tribute to your honour and beauty

I thank you for staying with me
throughout these years
for gently reminding me to return back
to my garden
for being so patient and encouraging
and for believing in me that one day, i shall return

Yes, i have returned
& I acknowledge your presence
With your guidance, I shall build
my garden once again
lovelier than before

2 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

This is just divine Evonne. The whole idea of us each wooing our Muse and showering love upon her is just brilliant. I am so glad that Shiloh came up with the idea.

Sonnets to the Muse? Muse-Givings? I will buy a special bouquet for mine tomorrow and sit it here on the desk next to my computer.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Oh Lovely! I love flowers. A beautiful idea.

Yes, a good brainwave from Shiloh, Heather. Muse-givings is better than mis-givings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home