Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thought from the swing

Creation Dance

There is a fine world phased close to this –
you know, the one we are taught is real,
and it contains shadow reflections of my being.

It is not of seeing but of knowing –
beyond belief, more portent than blind trust,
and embraces the totality of this Attention.

I do not speak of divine caress of soul –
the other Knowing, of Epiphany,
in which Source and I resonate as one and be.

Nay, this is the realm of Covenant –
of all that can be imagined, or imagines me;
from which I can draw wisdom and congruency.

I hear the tinkling chimes of what might be –
against sure balanced rhythmic drumbeats
of what has come before and is of humanity.

Somewhere in the feral mist of memory –
those Currents that allow presentiments,
lies the key to magickal propensity.

and of this I know in lonely truth –
that of this Embrachure of Knowing,
there is an eternal link as basic as Eternity.

What I Know is to what is Unknown –
as is my Wisdom to all Imagined,
and every thought expands upon Creation.

3 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Just wonderful, thought provoking.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

"What I Know is to what is Unknown –
as is my Wisdom to all Imagined,
and every thought expands upon Creation."

...The unamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things.
-- Tao Te Ching, Chapter 1.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Gwen M. Myers said...

cxNamaste faucon!!I just may print this page and read it when my spirit needs soothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home